Showing the work of 14 artists and makers across seven venues, the Reepham Art Trail will be even bigger and better this year.
Several new artists have joined the trail, which now includes studios at Wood Dalling, Kerdiston and Swannington.
As part of Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios 2017 from 27 May to 11 June, artists will be opening their studios to the public, offering the chance to see a wide variety of work, including paintings, prints, drawing, illustration, book arts, textiles, ceramics, glass, contemporary lace, weaving, jewellery, mixed media and photography.
With local shops, cafés and pubs the trail provides something for everyone and the basis for a great day out.
Most studios are open daily from 10 am to 5 pm, but check the Open Studio guide for individual artists’ details and opening times. The guide, trail leaflet and map can be obtained from local shops, galleries, cafés and Reepham Library.
- For further information, contact Jane Bygrave 01603 870640.
- Sarah Bays Printmaker
- Jane Bygrave Ceramics
- Gloria Davis Ceramics
- Antje Ernestus Ceramics
- Tamara Goulding Contemporary lace artist
- Sue Johnston Mixed media
- Sara Kenyon Drawing/illustration, mixed media, painting
- Emily Longhurst Drawing/illustration, mixed media, painting
- Louise Maclaren Drawing/illustration, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking/book arts
- Sandy Nevard Photographer
- Carolyn Penney Glass artist
- Heather Tilley Contemporary textiles
- Alison Varley Jewellery
- Jackie Watson Ceramics