Further amended plans have been submitted regarding an application to build a care home, assisted flats and bungalows, a convenience store and office space on the former station yard brownfield site off Cawston Road/Stony Lane, Reepham.
The application was amended earlier, principally a reduction in the size and height of the proposed care home.
The latest amendments comprise revised plans relating to highway improvements (above) to improve visibility and vehicle track runs (below) for delivery vehicles exiting Stony Lane.
The amended plans can be viewed at the offices of Broadland District Council or online at www.broadland.gov.uk/plans by inserting the application number 20180963.
Additional comments to the latest amendments should be made to Broadland by 28 December.
See our earlier stories:
- Town Council downgrades support for care home plans
- Revised plans outlined for station yard development
- Town Council supports old station yard proposal
- Meeting to discuss proposals for Co-op food store and care home
- Plans unveiled for care home and Co-op food store at station yard site