Want to achieve a lush lawn, beautiful blooms or even weave your own willow fence? Visitors can pick up tips, advice and inspiration on these topics and lots more from our garden designers, demonstrators and nursery staff.
Cast your vote for the best garden in show, as five local designers battle it out to take home the trophy. And enter raffles and prize draws to win up to £150 worth of gardening must-haves and vouchers to spend in-store.
A fun day for all the family is promised: budding young gardeners can get up close and personal with birds of prey from the Seal and Bird Rescue Trust, take part in the Nursery Treasure Trail and go home with seed kits ready to start growing their own.
Norfolk craft companies will be selling handmade gifts, and the garden centre’s tearoom, Purdy’s, will be serving a range of homemade cakes, light lunches, ice cream, teas and coffees throughout the weekend.
Last year’s event was a resounding success, with more than 3,000 people visiting, raising £648 for the charity.
Entry is free, but donations to The East Anglian Air Ambulance are welcome.
Confirmed guest experts and demonstrators attending the Garden Show Weekend include:
- garden designers Hall Landscaping & Design; Sue Bell Garden Design; and Emily Louisa Landscapes
- Green Thumb Lawn Care – a leading lawn care and lawn treatment service
- Mowbile Mowers Garden Machinery – services, supplies and repairs of new and used garden machinery and equipment
- Norfolk Farm Shepherd Huts – traditional shepherds’ huts
- Home Grown Revolutions – raised vegetable beds
- Seal and Bird Rescue Trust – the rescue, rehabilitation and release of wildlife along the Norfolk coast
- Rutland Willows – willow weaving animals, structures, fencing and running courses
- Woodgate Forge – forging new and restoring garden and domestic iron work
Woodgate Nursery 01263 731510