Reepham-based health company myDNAhealth has an Optimal Health DNA test that provides a glimpse into a parallel timeline: a snapshot of a future where you can see how your lifestyle and diet choices affect your future health
By Bernie Williams, CEO, myDNAhealth
We are all potential ticking health time bombs. Discover what healthy living means for you HERE
Optimal Health can help you uncover health risks that run in your family, genetic clues to your metabolism and so much more. Get detailed, simple reports to help reduce health risks, improve your wellbeing and make easy lifestyle changes.
Optimal Health reports cover:
- Appetite regulation
- Sleep patterns
- Stress sensitivity
- Obesity risk score
- Blood sugar balance indicating type 2 diabetes risk
- Saturated fat sensitivity and risk for elevated cholesterol levels
- Omega 3:6 balance
- Risks for inflammation
- Nutrient needs and deficiencies including lactose, caffeine and, vitamin D
Who is Optimal Health for?
Everyone. The Optimal Health reports are for anybody who cares about their future health and is ready to make some positive changes.
What do I get?
- DNA test kit
- Login to Optimal Health portal
- Lifestyle and diet online consultation
- 16 health reports, decoded with risk scores and explanations
- Lifestyle plan to improve wellness and performance
- Personalised nutrition and diet plan with guidelines
- Exercise type with guidelines to get you started
- Wellness guides and tips
How it works: the science
Your body needs the right balance of nutrients, environment and lifestyle to achieve optimal health. Your genes are natural inherited abilities nurtured by your diet, environment and lifestyle choices. By understanding how prone you are to conditions like obesity and type 2 diabetes, you can take steps to mitigate those risks. Find out more HERE
Tel: 020 3773 8640 or email